The China Family Office Summit will help Chinese UHNWIs and HNWIs establish their family office by introducing them to international family office experts in Hangzhou China. These experts will discuss the current trends in family office development and provide answers to China’s most successful entrepreneurs and business leaders’ wealth management and family governance questions.
Who is it For ?
- Ultra-High-Net-Worth (UHNW) Chinese Individuals (500 million RMB Net Worth)
- High-Net-Worth (HNW) Chinese Individuals (80-500 million RMB Net Worth)
- Direct Family Members of UHNWIs and HNWIs in China
- Managers of Established International Family Offices (Partners, Founders, CEOs, CIOs, Portfolio Managers)
- Large Scale Non-Profit Organizations and Foundations
- International Family Offices; Best Practices
- Steps for Starting a Family Office
- Managing a Family Office to Extend the Family Legacy
- Investment Strategies for your Family Office
- Analyzing Family Office Tax Resources, Structures and Opportunities
- Preparing the Heirs and Controlling for Effects of Wealth on Family Behavior
The Summit Workshop Series
Creating Multigenerational Family Success
- Steps for Starting your Family Office: Where do you Begin?
- Second Generation Training: Preparing Heirs for Control
Zhejiang Province, along with the provincial capital, Hangzhou, is the wealthiest and most entrepreneurially driven province in China. [more]